UT SIMPLY GOLDEN KIT
Simply Golden Belt Kit.
Simply Golden is a laboratory grade synthetic urine that contains urea and uric acid for authentic aroma as well as the proper PH, specific gravity, and creatinine levels found in actual urine.
** The Simply Golden products are sold as novelty urine
- 5oz of synthetic urine, universal sized belt, heating element & temperature strip
- Universal synthetic urine belt kit for both male & female use
- Contains urea and uric acid, proper PH levels creatinine, and nitrates
- Includes heat pad to keep the bottle warm for up to 8 hours
- Toxin free
- Made in the USA
HOW TO USE:
- Remove belt with attached solution filled bladder from box. Make sure both clamps remain closed to prevent leakage. Microwave for 10 seconds. This should raise the temperature to 100 degrees. Do not microwave longer than 15 seconds!
- Green is the color to look for on the temperature strip. If you do not see green on the temperature strip, don’t worry, you probably microwaved it too long it is a little too hot. As it cools down, you will eventually see the green indicator on the temperature strip.
- Open heating pad, shake for 5 seconds, peel off backing, and stick to bladder on the same side as temperature strip (without covering the strip). Put on the belt with temperature strip side facing away from the body.
* The heating pad performs better in a closed environment (pant or coat pocket, purse).
*The temperature strip should be 98-100 degrees before using
Does simply golden urine mimic real urine?
Yes, Simply Golden is a laboratory grade synthetic urine that contains urea and uric acid for authentic aroma as well as the proper PH , specific gravity, and creatinine levels found in actual urine. Simply Golden is also unisex & toxin free.
Does Simply Golden work for both men and women?
Yes, Simply Golden is a unisex product
Can the urine be reheated/reused?
Yes, the urine can be reheated as many times as needed as long as the instructions are followed properly (this includes the temperature strip).
How do I properly store the urine if I want to re-use it?
Store the product at room temperature.
Is it possible to use the product without the heating pad?
It is possible to heat the urine without the heat pad by placing it against the skin in areas such as an arm pit. (This method is not recommended)
What happens if I overheat the urine?
Let the urine cool down until the temperature strip turns green.
Is this product okay to swallow?
No. This product should not be consumed and may cause harm if done so.
Why use simply golden synthetic urine vs someone else’s?
Our urine is bacteria free and is safe from sexually transmitted diseases.